Noble Quran » English - Sahih International
- A Paper on Hadiths of Month of MuharramThis is an article talks about the virtue of Muharram month, the divine Month, in the light of the Prophetic hadiths. It relates the story of Day of Ashuraa' (10th of Muharram), urges to fast it and mentions the reason behind the recommendation on fasting this day and the day before it, all of that through the prophetic hadiths.
Formation : Abdullah ibn Saleh Al-Fowzan - Abdullah ibn Saleh Al-Fawzan
Reveiwers : Abu Adham Osama Omara
From issues : A website Al-Sunnah Al-Nabawiyah www.alssunnah.com
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/329781
- My Great Love for Jesus Led Me to Islam-
Formation : Saimon Al-Fareedu Karaballow
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/231680
- Answering Those Who Altered The Religion of Jesus ChristThis book is one of the most important Islamic books which gives right answers about Christianity.
Formation : Sheikh-ul-Islam ibn Taymiyyah
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/93497
- The Sealed NectarA complete authoritative book on the life of Prophet Muhammad (S) by Sheikh Safi-ur-Rahman al-Mubarkpuri. It was honored by the World Muslim League as first prize winner book. Whoever wants to know the whole life style of the Prophet in detail must read this book.
Formation : Saifur Rahman Al-Mubarakpuri
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/51776
- The ruling concerning Mawlid an-NabawiIn this book, Shaikh Saleh al-Fawzan has enumerated several reasons behind the prohibition of celebrating the Mawlid, and explicitly clarified the major doubts raised up by the proponents of Mawlid; and this includes the claims that, Celebration of Mawlid is honouring the Prophet, Mawlid is celebrated by a large number of people in many towns and cities, Commemorating Mawlid renews the memories of the Prophet, Mawlid is a Bidah Husna (good innovation) because it is a means of showing gratitude towards Allah for sending the Prophet. The saying of Umar, ‘What a good Bidah is this?’ Celebration of Mawlid an-Nabawi is out of love for the Prophet and an expression of one's love, which is permissible.
Formation : Saleh Bin Fawzaan al-Fawzaan
Reveiwers : Muhammad AbdulRaoof
From issues : A website Quran and Sunnah : http://www.qsep.com
Source : http://www.islamhouse.com/p/373679